BSc (Hons) Accounting with Finance
- View 4694
St James' House
10 Rosebery Avenue
Holborn EC1R 4TF
Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.
- The concepts and theories of accounting within a broad economic, legal, social and professional environment.
- The basic principles of auditing, investment, finance, taxation and their implications for individuals, organisations, markets, societies and other disciplines.
- Alternative recognition rules and valuation bases.
- The recording, preparation, presentation and analysis of financial information.
- Business and financial information technology and systems and Professional ethics.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of accounting data.
- Careers and Postgraduate Opportunities
- The concepts and theories of accounting within a broad economic, ...