International Foundation Programme
- View 1235
St James' House
10 Rosebery Avenue
Holborn EC1R 4TF
Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.
- Status for entry to our BSc Business Studies, Accounting with Finance and BSc Computing Systems degrees (conditional on a pass rate of 40%).
- Quality-assured university programme.
- Campus based programme with access to facilities of official campuses of the University of Ulster.
- High levels of student support and welfare.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- People in Organisations
- Introduction to Economics
- Academic Reading and Writing
- Academic Listening and Speaking