- View 682
Bishop Hall Lane
Chelmsford CM1 1SQ
Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.
- provide you with a broad, analytical and integrated understanding of management and organisations
- enable you to think critically and independently about project management issues and to deal effectively with uncertainty
- enable you to solve complex problems and to make decisions using appropriate techniques;
- convey the technological, economic, environmental, ethical, legal, political and sociological factors involved in the built environment, their interrelationships and effect on projects and the management of projects
- emphasise the significance of the built environment to the economy and society as a whole
- develop your understanding of ethics and the requirements of professional practice in order to develop a clear sense of professional responsibility
- encourage the development of expertise in your profession.
- use the language, knowledge, theories, principles and practical skills demanded by the discipline of project management
- solve organisational, technical, economic and legal problems in the context of project management
- use appropriate information technology to solve problems
- demonstrate knowledge of a specialised area relating to project management and the built environment
- utilise legal, economic and managerial knowledge to advise clients and resolve complex problems;
- work as part of a team and contribute to defined goals and group dynamics
- demonstrate independent and self-managed personal skills
- communicate efficiently in spoken, written and graphical forms and be able to present complex issues to clients
- demonstrate a professional awareness relating to client needs, value for money, health and safety and environmental issues.