- View 252
Middlesex University in London
London NW4 4BT
Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.
Why study MA Arts Management at Middlesex University?
- The management skills you’ll be developing will enhance your employability in a competitive industry whilst the design of the programme allows you to develop your own unique specialisms across the field
- As part of the course, you’ll experience field trips and access to key arts organisations across London and the UK, such as Kings Place, the Roundhouse, Shakespeare’s Globe and the Southbank Centre
- You’ll be taught by academics who are actively engaged in industries and research, ensuring that you have access to original findings, emerging theories and contemporary debates
- You’ll be able to enjoy our well-established evening series of performances, lectures and masterclasses from leading academics and practitioners the creative industries
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.