- View 369
Middlesex University in London
London NW4 4BT
Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.
Why study MA International Human Resource Management (CIPD Accredited) at Middlesex University?
- Middlesex University is a CIPD Approved Centre and successful completion of the programme leads to Associate Membership of the CIPD.
- Develop an understanding of key issues in international HRM including; international reward management, organisation development and change management in MNCs, globalisation and liberalisation of the national economies, comparative employment relations, and international trade union movement
- Opportunity to incorporate a 6 month work placement to enable you to develop your professional practice and apply and the knowledge and skills acquired in the course
- Gain insights into the application of theory into practice through learning from both research active academics and experienced practitioners
- The course meets standards of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the world’s largest HR professional body.