- View 992
Middlesex University in London
London NW4 4BT
Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.
Why study MSc Electronic Security and Digital Forensics at Middlesex University?
- We have strong links with industry - we work with companies such as Microsoft and Siemens, and we are a Cisco local academy and a Xilinx university partner.
- The course is accredited by the British Computer Society for Chartered IT Professional (CITP) status. This means that on graduation, you'll have fulfilled the academic requirements for achieving those titles, though you'll need to complete further professional development.
- The course is led by Dr Carlisle George, a former barrister who has co-edited two books on regulatory issues in healthcare information. He is a member of the editorial board of the International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics and leads the university's ALERT (Aspects of Law and Ethics Related to Technology) research group.
- You'll also improve your communication, teamwork, time-management, organisational, analytical and critical skills.
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module