- View 874
Middlesex University in London
London NW4 4BT
Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.
Why study MSc/PGDip/PGCert Biomedical Science (Medical Microbiology) at Middlesex University?
- You will have access to on-site molecular biology laboratory for techniques such as DNA sequencing, real-time PCR, electrophoresis and HPLC, as well as fully-equipped proteomics facilities
- The course is accredited by the Institute of Biomedical Science
- Our location gives you easy access to the British Library, the Science Museum, the Royal Institution and more
- Our flexible timetable means you'll only spend two days a week at the University if you're studying full-time, or one day if you're part-time
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.