• Home
  • Elmwood College

Elmwood College

  • Rating
  • View 1697
  • Enquiries
  • Carslogie Road,
    Cupar KY15 4JB

Disclaimer

Generally the content on the page are created/approved by relevant institution,however in this case we are awaiting approval. We make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. Users are advised to verify the details contained in these web pages with the relevant institution or authority before making decisions based on the published information.

Description

Institution Overview

Elmwood College is a further education college based in the heart of North East Fife. The College’s portfolio of courses includes a range of landbased niche market golf-related specialisms and a range of more traditional courses, which meet the needs of the local community.

The College has a student population of over 1000 full-time students and between 3000 and 5000 part-time students each academic year. In the region of 75% of students come from Fife, while the remaining 25% are draw...




Login to register your interest at Elmwood College